Bread – 4 pieces
Egg – 3( 2 of them beaten with a pinch of salt)
Onions – 1 big chopped
Tomato – 1/2. chopped
Green chillies – 2 chopped ( you can use pepper powder instead)
Masala powder -2tbsp
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Cheese – for garnishing
- In flat tawa add 1tbsp of butter and melt. Make a bulls eye using 1egg and shredd it into pieces in the tawa itself.
- Sprinkle salt, Masala powder, some onions, green chillies,tomoto, ginger paste and saute.
- Add the beaten eggs to it and swish the pan so that it covers the entire area of pan.
- Place 4 bread pieces on the top. And place the bread pieces on their rear side on the omlette. So that both sides of bread are covered with a thin layer of egg mixture.Let the omlette thicken at the base.
- Add grated cheese on top of the bread.
- Flip the omlette.Cut it into 8 pieces and arrange them in a plate.
- In the same pan add the rest of the butter, onions, green chiilies and tomato and masala powder and saute for a minute or two.
- use this to garnish the bread omlette,also grate some cheese over it.
- You can also use fresh cream to garnish.